
WOAH ~ last I wrote in here it was Day 16. From there I guess I was so focused on the program I put the journal aside and got busy! Since Day 16, I have missed a total of 8 days working out. My energy level had hit a low I have been unfamiliar with. I have been eating as best as I could, and actually I would say the healthiest in my whole life. I have never eaten so many veggies in my life! I am wondering if the whole energy level dip has been due to some health issues that have come up and still need to be addressed but that's another story another time.
Today was Core Synergistics. I had to mentally force myself out of bed but I have succeeded my mission. The mental pep talk came to me since yesterday when I was realizing how much I have lost and how much is toning up. Another motivation came from my daughter who commented with a "wow, mom, you will be in a bikini in no time! for sure by next summer!" (not exactly word-for-word but it was good enough for me!) That really gave me the kick in my bum to get off of it and get moving! I am, however, a bit upset that I am unable to do the various push-ups due to the fact I had a wrist injury a while back that comes back to haunt me with a vengeance so it becomes nearly impossible to put any weight on my hand at all. Nevertheless, I made it through the whole 60 minutes. I think I am about Superman/Banana-ed out! Speaking of bananas, I am craving some Sticky Bars. Time to mash up some 'naners
Hey, Saw you in WOWY today. Looks like you've been doing really great. I notice here that you are from Texas. As a P90Xer I thought I'd mention to you that Tony Horton is going to be in Dallas and you could get the chance to workout with him. If this sounds interesting email me at jdougherty23@cfl.rr.com and I'll give you the details. Till then...Keep Moving Forward !
ReplyDelete