I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 12 ~ Legs and Back + Ab Ripper



It was so hard to get up this morning as it has been the last 3 days. I wish I had the flame & fire I had when I first started, getting up at 5am with my husband to workout. I am getting up and starting no later than 7:00am so that is not too bad. Besides, I am able to go at my own pace and pause the dvd so I can keep a record of everything.

This morning I set up shop out on the back porch. It was a gorgeous morning to workout outside. My fur babies sat next to my area the whole way through and watched me which made it hard to keep a straight face with the way Skyla was looking at me like "WTH are you DOING?"
Then the evil chipmunks did not help much either. I say evil, because their cuteness took my attention away and I stopped during my Oblique V-ups to watch them play in my yard.
I missed a few reps and totally missed the Leg Climbs as well. My back has been hurting so it has been a little difficult to even lay down but I am pressing on. I must say though that I have completed all 12 days without fail (Fail meaning not missing one workout) It has been said that when people try to make changes, the average time they commit to it is 2 weeks ~ I'm saying I'm ready to bring on the next 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment