I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 5 - Legs and Back

oh boy oh boy ! I am going to have to get the Recovery Drink! I am drinking a Soy Protein shake after my workouts but I am still feeling a little weak towards the end. I usually eat something that is easily digestible before all of my workouts but I still get that bottomed-out feeling. Am I supposed to eat the breakfast in the P90X menu prior to every workout? If it says what to do or if it is mentioned in the informational DVD, I missed it. I am definitely going to have to set some goals to-do

GOALS:
  • download/print workout logs
  • order recovery drink
  • order protein bars
  • read/watch instructional material again
  • get to bed at a decent hour!!!!

it is also possible that I did not get enough rest last night. I promised my kiddos I would watch a movie with them but by the time I was finished helping my husband make some minor repairs to the roof on our shop it was already 9pm. Starting a movie at that hour does not make for a good night's sleep especially when we get up at 5am! But a promise is a promise and I try to keep them as best as I can when it comes to time with my kiddos.

NOTE TO SELF: lets get a tighter schedule going

as for the workout today ~ FANTASTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment