I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 6 ~ Kick My A** KENPO!

WEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE
I think I just kicked my own butt! I made it though. Yes, indeed I have made it through the whole Kenpo dvd and it really made my fat cells cry aka I sweated fiercely! Now THAT is what I like in a workout. I do not necessarily like to sweat at all but with a workout it is a whole different story. Its about knowing when I can shred and shed some pounds and I am looking to beat this belly fat.

Tomorrow is either a rest day or do the Stretch X. I might just check out the Stretch X. I just love stretchin' dem mus-kles (nya nya nya nya **my best impression of Popeye though it might be the worst anyone has ever heard)




No comments:

Post a Comment